How Coaching Works
One-on-one business coaching is designed to fit each person's unique situation and needs, but here are the two main ways I work with individual clients:
One-on-One Business Coaching Program : We begin with an initial in depth (2 hour) discovery session to explore your needs, values, and goals, and how we will work together. I send you several inventories for you to complete in advance of the discovery session to make the best use of our time together. We then meet by phone 2 to 3 times per month, for 45 minutes each time. You send me materials for feedback and we strategize specific next steps to take before our next session. Below is a detailed description of what's included in the business coaching program.
Customized Program: Some clients prefer to work with me in person instead of through phone sessions. They either come to my Chapel Hill office or I go to theirs. In some case, we may meet at an "in between" location. If I go to their location, there is an additional charge for travel time. Typically the sessions are longer when we meet in person and may be scheduled on an "as needed" basis. Sometimes I may spend from a half to a full day with the client, "shadowing" them in order to give them feedback and coaching on their communication or management styles.
What You'll Receive As My Coaching Client (Business Coaching Program):
- 45-minute coaching sessions (2 or 3 per month)
- Check-in calls in between sessions
- Unlimited E-mail support as needed for questions, progress, feedback about the coaching projects
- All assessments and inventories, including the DISC, WorkPlace Motivator, and Attribute Index
- Free admission to any teleclasses I offer
- Access to resources for improving communication, enhancing performance, and developing your business or practice